Welcome. My name is Shawn T Murphy, author of Torn Between Two Worlds. I’m so happy to have you as a visitor to my blog about my new book. This project is very special to me, and I hope to share some of that excitement with you here.
I’ll be using this blog to interact with you about Torn Between Two Worlds, expanding on some of the topics in it and blogging on some of the ideas related to my book. This is a great place for you to get to know me, and I’m looking forward to getting to know you, too. What did you think of Torn Between Two Worlds? What questions do you have for me? How do you relate to my book?
I’ll be returning here frequently with new posts and responses to feedback from you. Until next time, tell me a little bit about yourself.
I have been confused by religion, particularly Christianity, for most of my life. Finding something that made sense to me has been a life long pursuit. When I read that you feel WE are the fallen, everything fell into place instantly. This answered most of my questions. I am surprised that there are no positive responses posted on your blogs. Does anyone else besides you and me support this theory? The only questions I have are in relation to the timelines. These things must have happened in conjunction with the creation. I’m confused to hear you say that Noah was involved with the eradication of the Nephalim. Please help me understand this. I am excited to learn all I can. I have your books and have read most everything.
There are very few Christians willing to accept that we are all fallen angels. Here is the timeline of the Fall and of the creation of the material world.
1. Before the beginning of John 1:1, God created Jesus out of Himself with the same essence, love, beauty and creativity as He is as The Only Begotten Son.
2. Thorough Jesus, Heaven was populated. Lucifer was the firstborn, followed by the other five archangels. Together they are the seven “Spirits of God”. (Rev 4:5) Jesus and the six archangels.
3. God made Jesus the King of Heaven, and all His creation was to bow down to Jesus.
4. After an eternity, Heaven was populated with countless angels, including 24 elders forming 12 tribes under the three houses of Heaven. (See the description of our spiritual family tree in my paper: https://www.academia.edu/36856827/We_all_have_the_same_spiritual_ancestry)
5. After another long time, the firstborn, Lucifer, defied God with his free will. His sin was against Jesus and God, not just God. By wanting his own throne, he was placing himself equal to Jesus, above his siblings.
6. One third of Heaven agreed with Lucifer. Heaven had become so vast that it somehow made sense to have two kings, and Lucifer sold this story. But that was not the will of God. So, Armageddon followed – the battle for Heaven that resulted in three of the seven Spirits of God, 10 of the twenty-four Elders and 1/3 of angels being cast into Hell. (See Rev and Isaiah below.)
7. God had the choice to kill all His children that were disobedient or to teach them a lesson. He chose the loving path of reconciliation. But this is a long, long path. The first attempt to reconcile His children was in Paradise, a place in the ethereal world (the highest reaches of hell). Two of the ten fallen Elders were chosen to be tested, but they failed. So, all the fallen needed to be tested, but this time in a material world, one where we have the chance to regain our virtue without the conscious burden of our past.
8. God sent the hosts of Heaven to teach (prophets) and to prepare the way for the redeemer. Then Jesus came to teach the firstborn a lesson. He battled Lucifer during his life on earth, showing us how to resist evil and to live the life God wants. After resisting Lucifer’s temptations in life, then he was ready to meet him in battle in hell. Sure, God could have done anything to Lucifer, but this way Lucifer was beaten fairly and could not cry foul. Jesus defeated Lucifer in battle, and he did not have to kill him. Lucifer yielded and accepted defeat. In victory, Jesus passed final judgement on Lucifer, taking away his ultimate reign over the fallen, allowing Heaven an equal chance to bring the fallen home. (See my paper: https://www.academia.edu/36856813/The_End_of_the_World)
In the middle of #7 is when the world was created, the material universe we currently live in. We are all incarnation of fallen angels.
Lucifer started gathering his followers in Heaven #5. Lucifer went from the Light Bearer to the adversary over a very long period. When he was cast out of Heaven he was called many, many names including the devil, Satan, the serpent and the great red dragon. His betrayal had torn Heaven nearly in two.
Humanity was created as a path of reconciliation and as vessels for the fallen angels of Heaven to regain our virtue. Man is corrupt from the beginning of time because of following Lucifer and not remaining true to the only King of Heaven. It is God’s Gift of Free Will that got us to where we are, and He expects us to use His Gift to return to Him.
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.” (Rev 12:9)
And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. (Rev 12:4)
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! (Isaiah 14:12)
The Nephilim were destroyed during the Flood. Were their Fallen Angel parents destroyed along with them? I thought all of humanity except Noah and his family were destroyed…?
There is a new study and theory about the great flood that is supported by an important change to humanity from a cultural anthropological basis. About 10,500 years ago was when an important change in human culture, from a hunter-gatherer culture to a farming culture – from cannibalism to animal husbandry.
Animal husbandry and farming brought the beginning of language and culture. William Jones (philologist) was the one to discover the common root of the European and Indian languages that stemmed from this new start for humanity. Sträuli theorizes that this common language was spread from the decedents of the culture created by Noah.
Not all of the people in the world will killed from the flood, but this did give Noah and his decedents a head start of creating a benevolent society in the midst of a barbaric world. (See my post on Quora on the Flood).
Nephilim and Centaur are mythical creatures that come out of the brutal time period when men hunted other men for food. They were brutal and frightening because they were well-trained in the hunt. The centaur were at one with their horse, giving them speed and power, acting deadly as one. The flood did not kill-off this part of brutal humanity
Thank you for your explanations, Shawn. One more thing plagues me. I do not exactly understand the conflict between God and Lucifer, including the 1/3 who followed him. Was it simply that “I the Lord thy God am a jealous God…” or were Lucifer, and those who chose to follow him, also corrupt and living wickedly, prompting God to reject the dual authority they proposed? I can’t quite reconcile this.
Lucifer was the firstborn, and has existed longer than any of God’s creation. He lived alone with Jesus and God right after the beginning in John 1:1. After an eternity of expansion of the population of Heaven, he remembered what it was like, and thought, he too should be a king like Jesus. He believed that Heaven was big enough now for two kings. He was the first to betray his oath to his King, but he was not alone. In the end, 1/3 of the population of Heaven either agreed with Lucifer or were sympathetic to Lucifer’s claim. This is what Lucifer did to get sent to Hell, he turned against the King of Heaven, Jesus and led 1/3 of the Heaven into Hell. This all took a very long time to develop, and God watched patently until each resident of Heaven had chosen sides.
The big lie, that Lucifer used to get 1/3 of Heaven behind him or sympathetic with him, was that he claimed God had given him permission to become the second king. Without Lucifer’s special relationship with God, this lie would not have been effective. It was not until the Fall that God reminded Heaven of their promise to the only King. This is when the 1/3 realized what they had done wrong for the first time, they had forsaken their promise to their King. This is the reason that only back to Heaven is through devotion to the King.
I hope this helps.
Best wishes, Shawn
I must thank you for the efforts youve put in penning this site. I am hoping to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own blog now 😉
I think this website has got some really fantastic information for everyone : D.
Right here is the perfect webpage for everyone who would like to understand this topic. You understand a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I really will need toÖHaHa). You certainly put a fresh spin on a subject that has been discussed for a long time. Wonderful stuff, just excellent!
I consider something truly special in this internet site.
I love your writing style truly enjoying this web site.
Simply a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw outstanding layout.
I dugg some of you post as I cerebrated they were invaluable handy
Thank you for sharing with us, I think this website truly stands out : D.
Thank you for another great post. The place else could anybody get that type of
information in such a perfect way of writing?
I have a presentation next week, and I’m at the look for such info.
Sure, please go to the contact page and ask me what you need, and I will send it to you.
Greetings! Very helpful advice on this article! It is the little changes that make the biggest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!
Good day! I just would like to give you a huge thumbs up for your great info youve got right here on this post. I will be coming back to your website for more soon.
Itís difficult to find well-informed people on this subject, but you seem like you know what youíre talking about! Thanks
Very good written post. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, as well as myself. Keep doing what you are doing – for sure i will check out more posts.
I went over this site and I conceive you have a lot of great information, saved to fav (:.
I am not real great with English but I line up this really leisurely to interpret.