Josh Okello invited me to join his show on Friday night to discuss the trilogy Torn Between Two Worlds. After having read the first book, Josh had a wide range of questions about the nature of reality and truth, the origin of the universe, and more philosophical concepts that stretched the breadth of my three books. I look forward to continuing the conversation with Josh and his twitter followers.
In this discussion, I hope I was able to make the point that any theory of our universe and its creation needs to encompass much more than scientific realities. It must be able to explain:
- the anomalies that science ignores,
- the common perceptions of people with clairvoyant gifts,
- commonalities in near-death and out-of-body experiences,
- the shared experiences researchers have with ghosts,
- the multitude of religious beliefs, and
- the wide variety of human life experiences/tragedies.
Ideally this theory should also answer the three basic questions of human existence:
- Where do we come from?
- Why are we here?
- Where are we going?